Friday 5 August 2011

hihohiho it's off to work i go.


So this is where i spend most of my time. Ebony, the champagne and cocktail bar in Durham. I started working here in February 2010 and it's pretty much took every weekend away from me. Most people would complain but I honestly love my job. I started off in the kitchen and glass collecting, now i'm a trained cocktail maker (well, i know what's on our menu :p) i have met some amazing people over my time here and have such a good friendship group. Sadly my body clock is messed now as i don't finish working till about 3am, and we get some horrible snotty customers in.
I love the cocktails we make, there's a massive variation to suit anyone's taste and if not a cocktail, wine beer and champagne.  If ever in Durham you should seriously try it out, we do food on a daytime, evening snacks and on a weekend is such a good atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment