Wednesday 10 August 2011

war of the tans and hairsrpay.

When i fake tan i always use a spray, I used to use a instant rub in one but I like having a lasting tan by the looks of it. So I got myself into using St.Tropez which within the first use I LOVED and wanted to use all the time. But as it's like £21 a can I can't really afford it all the time :( so i try and stick to using it for special occasions or big nights out but I really recommend it. I wanted a tan for Heathers birthday tomorrow night, so being brave I went and got the Loreal paris sublimb bronze spray. I'm quite scared to use it and I dunno why but with everything new i have a little hissy fit so fingers crossed.





I like my hair big, no matter what.
I think I have a weird shaped face to I like to have my longer side of my hair big. Whether it's straight or curly. So obviously I need to have a good hairspray, For many years I've bought the cheap Insette hairspray and I think I liked it so much because it held like glue (and felt like it in my hair) but there was an offer on in Tescos for Tresemme; 2 for £6 which I was like "omg  if it's god enough for hairdressers that must mean it'll work amazing on my hair" it's shit. I hate it, it drops out within like half an hour and just doesn't set right. So I went into Bodycare today and got the MASSIVE bottle of insette for £1.99. Where can you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment