Sunday 9 October 2011

easy like a sunday morning


Sunday are my massive lazy day! I finished work at half 2 last night, sat about for a bit and then went to McDonalds with the boys as usual. It was Adams last Saturday shift last night :( he leaves on Friday and I'm so sad about it waaaaaah. He's like my security blanket that boy, I know I'll still see him obviously but no-one else at work goes on like we do. We're planning a massive massive leaving do for him, we're going paint balling and having a night out Ebony style. (gunna do a lil photo spam of him after this.)

Tonight I'm going to the big Jug pub quiz (Ebonys karaoke spot) with Anna, Libby, Olly, Adam and Charlie; I'm hoping they have a prize for "people who tried the hardest" because that'll be us. Then tomorrow night it's Houghton Feast's fireworks and I'm hoping to get everyone down and then go to the feast after.
For now it's watching The Simpsons, waiting for my mam to cook the curry  and slobbing about x










No comments:

Post a Comment