Saturday 13 August 2011

online shopping, coffee and chocolate cake.

On nights out I normally wear a dress because I wear black skirts for work all the time and I feel like I'm at work when I wear them. But recently I am loving Topshops tops! I get to hot easily so I don't like wearing long sleeved or even normal sleeved so these blouses are perrrfect. I love the Peter pan collars on them and how they will go with my black skirts and make me look like I'm not at work. So when I go shopping I am keeping my eyes peeled for tops like this as sometimes Topshop is a bit expensive for me. But i deffo know what I wanna be wearing on nights out now and also I need to shop for new shoes. I prefer wedges or thick heeled as I always feel like normal heels are gunna snap on me and I hate when they bend inwards and make you walk all funny. I think I want some black ankle boots, you can never go wrong with a pair of black ankle boots!

1 comment:

  1. new look have some thick heeled black ankle boots! x

    ReplyDelete