Tuesday 16 August 2011

like a tin of sardines.

I have had the WORST week so far of my life. I am not in an amazing place right now, my dad has pretty much lost his job, my grans poorly, and I'm having 'love life' problems. I feel like I can't trust anyone, I'm sick of people giving me false hope and keeping things back and yes I mean my friends too.
I'm sick of people in general, I don't deserve the shit I put up with or what I go through for people who don't give a shit. I feel like i'm on a bungee strap inches away from rock bottom but obviously I have my friends (mainly the girls) and family to keep me happy and have faith in humanity. Oh and also did I mention...


yeah I've wrote my car off so that just puts the cherry on the cake!!!! I hate 2011 it has been a shit fucking year. Please, give me a break and let something good happen x

No comments:

Post a Comment