Saturday 10 September 2011

late night emotional wreck

I haven't posted for a while but I've been busy doing my room out, working and being drunk/hungover. I go back to college on Tuesday finally; to be honest I can't wait...so bored now in the house.
I've been at work tonight and within 10 minutes of being there I managed to slice my finger open on a boston shaker, I'm not normally squeamish when I cut myself or see blood, but this one was deep and on my knuckle and as I was rinsing it as it wouldn't stop bleeding the skin flopped back and I was nearly sick. I went pale and really thought I was gunna pass out :( so I had a bright blue plaster on all night in which I couldn't bend my finger.

Then the really sad part came, my friend Will who I've worked with and spent a lot of time with (and his family) is moving to Uni in Glasgow tomorrow and he came down to Ebony to get a present and say his goodbyes and I was on my break and he came back out with a bottle of vintage Verve. I stood up from the seat i was on and gave him a hug and as I pulled away he was crying, and then I started crying and he couldn't speak or say anything to me and we just stood crying like knobs.
I love Will, i always have. We get the best photos and he just makes me so happy. I'm gunna miss him when he's away cos when I'm with Anna (his sister) he's always around. So...I wish him every bit of luck I can to him.






 Boys and girls, I give you my veryvery good friend William Hastie.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment