Tuesday 23 August 2011

birthday wishes

On the 2nd of Sept it's my best friends birthday night out, I put a holiday in at work with it being a Friday night so fingers crossed I'll have it off! Or I'll whinge as I've never took a night off work in the year and a half I've been there. 
We're going to Newcastle and said we'd get all dolled up and dressy for once as normally we're the "omg can't be bothered" when we go out. I've had my eyes on these cut out dresses for a while but I've never tried one on. Saw them in Topshop and New look but the ones I've seen have been twisted at the front.

I was on ASOS and saw this little beauty for £40.


I didn't think I could afford it so I left it, went back on the other day and it was down to £15! B-A-R-G-I-N. I've never bought anything online before so I'm a bit scared as I have such big hips and normally that's the biggest problem - getting things to fit them right. But I like this dress cos it's a little baggy so hopefully it'll fit good. I wanna get some bright shoes to go with it and an over sized clutch or use my big studded one.  I wanna wear my hair up but with the style of my hair it always looks a bit weird so I'm thinking on trying to curl all of it, quiff it and put a scarf in. Hm who knows x

No comments:

Post a Comment