Friday 19 August 2011

we don't need no education

It's 03:31am and I've just got in from work...so it's time to blog about my night out last night. As it was A-levels results we decided to go out (I got my results last year but so, my friend Olly passed this year woo) and celebrate in fancy dress - school girls obviously. The make shift outfits were done within seconds and the wine was being poured.
We hit Durham and meet more of the girls there, after some glitter bombs and red vodka the dancing shoes were on. I had such a good night! Apart from arguing with a "man" called Liam Plunkett; a cricketer from Durham. He told me to lose weight, I told him to get better at his sport and actually make his country want him on the team. He told me to "grow the fuck up" I responded with "says you the 26 trying to find girls in loveshack...but pulling no-one cos we all know you're a wanker" He's an absolute arsehole! Anyway, all in all an amazing night. Sorry for massive picture spam but it needs to be done....xxxxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment