Wednesday 17 August 2011


Hiyaa, as I said yesterday I was quite upset about everything mainly my car..but today I woke up to a phone cal from the garage it's at saying they could fix it! Never felt such relief and joy ever. I'm having to pay the interest of £750 but I don't care as if I had to have the car wrote off I;d be given about £700 for the car then I'd still have to find another £800 to be able to get a new one. My car was in great condition for a 9 year old car so I am sosososo happy it's being fixed. I get a courtesy car in the mean time to get me around ad hopefully by 2 weeks time I shall have Carlos back! It only really hit me last what happened, I was getting ready for bed and sat down and started crying so much. I couldn't get it out my head, the noise and the feeling. My collar bone and arm is sore but I can't do much about that. So yes I am feeling a bit better now :)

Today I've sat in bed eating food and sulking still, now I'm watching Romeo and Juliet (1996) and making myself feel alright. I wanna go see The Inbetweeners movie tonight but as usual, everyone's busy x

No comments:

Post a Comment